MJERE Rosso IGP Salento is a red wine produced by Michele Calò e Figli in Tuglie winery (Lecce_Puglia). Produced with Negroamaro grapes cultivated with the traditional alberello system in the most typical area of ​​Salento and precisely in the municipalities of Tuglie, Sannicola, Alezio (LE) on red soils mixed with medium mixture sand. The grapes are harvested by hand at the end of September. Vinification takes place in the traditional manner with long maceration of the grapes 7-8 days depending on the vintage and racking with good colour intensity and aromas. The ageing takes place partly (70%) in stainless steel and the remaining part (30%) in small prized oak barrels for a period of about 12 months. Then the assembly takes place and, after a rest period, the product is bottled and put on sale after about 6 months of ageing in bottle.

MJERE Rosso is characterized by a ruby ​​red colour with garnet reflections. It has a broad aroma with hints of wild fruit, plum. On the palate, it has a dry taste, with a pleasantly bitter and at the same time soft aftertaste. Good balance and persistent. To be served at a temperature of 16-18 ° C

Weight1.3 kg

Dalla stessa Cantina

Potrebbero Piacerti anche

6 in stock

ORION Primitivo IGP Salen...

10.00 IVA Inclusa Add to basket

Out of stock

LAMO Ottavianello Ostuni ...

10.00 IVA Inclusa Read more

LE CAMARDE Salento IGP Fe...

15.00 IVA Inclusa Add to basket

Out of stock

ACINI SPARGOLI Primitivo ...

30.00 IVA Inclusa Read more

Sign up to our newsletter

Subscribe to the newsletter dedicated to wine lovers, receive an immediate

5%